[phenixbb] partial model in autobuild?

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Wed Dec 21 08:24:33 PST 2011

Hi Yarrow,

Yes, you can run autobuild with your data, sequence file, and partial
model, and specify "rebuild_in_place=False".  Then autobuild with start
with your model and try to rebuild the existing part and build the missing
part. However if the fourth model is "not well defined", building the
missing part may not be that successful.

All the best,
Tom T