[phenixbb] AutoBuild fails using NFS on Snow Leopard

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Tue Feb 1 05:26:13 PST 2011

Hi Chris,
Oh good. Current overnight builds of phenix now have this as a parameter:

 wait_between_submit_time = 1.0
      .help = "   You can specify the length of time (seconds) to wait "
              "between each job that is submitted when running
sub-processes."
              "This can be helpful on NFS-mounted systems when running "
              "with multiple processors to avoid file conflicts."
              "The symptom of too short a wait_between_submit_time is"
              "File exists:...."

Let me know of any other trouble with this!

All the best,
Tom