[phenixbb] refinement with twinning

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Wed Feb 16 13:06:31 PST 2011

  Hi Alex,

did you generate free-R flags using phenix.refine? If not, then try this:

- create free-R flags from scratch using phenix.refine;
- run ~10 refinement macro-cycles with the new flags. If the R-factors
are similar, then this is what it is.

How the maps look like?

Have a look at page #123 here:
http://cci.lbl.gov/~afonine/tmp2/PavelAfonine_PHENIX.pdf