[phenixbb] Implementation of French & Wilson data correction?

Joseph Noel noel at salk.edu
Fri Feb 25 11:13:15 PST 2011

Jeff,

Thanks! So it sounds like if we use Mosfilm to process raw image files then Scala/Truncate prior to input into Phenix as a MTZ file we wouldn't want to employ this option in Phenix.

Joe

Sent from my iPhone 4

Joseph P. Noel, Ph.D.
Investigator, Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Professor, The Jack H. Skirball Center for Chemical Biology and Proteomics
The Salk Institute for Biological Studies
10010 North Torrey Pines Road
La Jolla, CA  92037 USA

Phone: (858) 453-4100 extension 1442
Cell: (858) 349-4700