[phenixbb] anisotropic refinement gui more than one chain

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Thu Jan 6 13:58:31 PST 2011

In fact

        anisotropic = "chain a"
       anisotropic = "chain f"
       anisotropic = "chain Y"
       anisotropic = "chain T"
       anisotropic = "chain U"
       anisotropic = "chain z"
       anisotropic = "chain d"
       anisotropic = "chain g"
       anisotropic = "chain e"
       anisotropic = "chain V"
       anisotropic = "chain X"
       anisotropic = "chain n"

in this particular case it is equivalent to

 anisotropic = "(chain a) or (chain f) or (chain Y) or (chain Y) or (chain U)"

(and so on.)

However, when depositing to PDB please keep eye to make sure they do not
capitalize the chain ids - otherwise it will be disastrous.

Also, in this particular case selecting it visually could be painful.

Pavel.