[phenixbb] Refinement Problem

Kelly Daughtry kddaught at bu.edu
Wed Jan 12 14:15:40 PST 2011

Hello Chris,
The standard question here is: Are you certain of your space group? That
seems to be the main culprit behind R factors that wont decrease.
Can you provide some statistics showing your confidence in your space group?

Kelly Daughtry

Kelly Daughtry, Ph.D.
Post-Doctoral Fellow, Raetz Lab
Biochemistry Department