[phenixbb] Refinement Problem

Christopher W Davies cdavies at purdue.edu
Wed Jan 12 14:45:44 PST 2011

I am fairly certain that I have the correct space group.  I had initially processed my data in P3, P31, and P32, however, I could not obtain a molecular replacement solution.  I then went back to APS and reprocessed my data in higher space groups and I found three more space groups, P321, P3121, and P3221.  P3221 was the only space group to give me a molecular replacement solution.

Thanks for you help.

Chris