[phenixbb] Refinement Problem

Ms Chiung-Wen Chang chiungwen.chang at uqconnect.edu.au
Thu Jan 13 03:47:02 PST 2011

hi
i have similar issue as well
i had ran the Xtrige and yep it was suspected as twinning dataset
i can not define my space group so  i ran bounch of space groups in the phaser
i got solution for p22121
every time i ran autobuild it failed ( my resolution is around 2.5)
i have not tried the nightly-build yet -- but i will
i open the map and model
some part of model can fit nicely but some part are messy
what sould i do ?
im thinking to do map modification .... will it work ? i know the tool on ccp4 but i have not got it right ... always failed.....
any suggestion ??
thanks

wenwen