[phenixbb] labelit documentation

Nicholas Sauter nksauter at lbl.gov
Wed Jan 19 10:48:13 PST 2011

Bryan,

You're not missing anything.  The LABELIT documentation consists of the
Primer and Manual on the website (cci.lbl.gov/labelit) plus the various
journal articles and newsletter articles.  I'll restructure the Web site in
the next few days to try to make this clearer, but in short, you haven't
missed anything.

Nick