[phenixbb] adp values

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Tue Jan 25 10:21:35 PST 2011

  Hi Agnieszka,

I just replied to similar questions (see Re: [phenixbb] ADP: fix_wxu and
wxu_scale): all applies here too.

There can be lots of reasons for what you observe, and I think it will
be inefficient if I start writing pages of text guessing. Alternatively,
if you send me the data and model then I will have a look and may be
find out what's happening in your specific case (if you decide to send
the files please do so to my email address - not to the whole list).

Pavel.