[phenixbb] Phenix version 1.7-650 and coot

Leonid Flaks flaks at bnl.gov
Fri Jan 28 08:00:43 PST 2011

Hi!
I just installed phenix version 1.7-650 on fedora 14 64-bit and noticed
that if I start coot from within phenix interface, most of the icons on
the right hand side of the coot window are not displayed.
There is a lot of messages like this:

Error loading icon: Couldn't recognize the image file format for file
'/usr/share/coot/pixmaps/residue-info.png'

for png and svg files in the console window. I can see all of the icons
if I start coot directly. I am using coot version 1.6.2-pre1 rev 3213
which is installed on 64-bit fedora 14 as a rpm file. I did not see this
issue on a phenix version 1.6.4-476 with the same version of coot.

Thanks,
Leon

--

Leonid Flaks