[phenixbb] Global refinement parameters - use statistical model for missing atoms

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Fri Jan 28 17:32:08 PST 2011

  Hi Joe,

I added this option with a high expert level:

use_statistical_model_for_missing_atoms = False
       .type = bool
       .expert_level=2

so it's not too visible at the moment... I'm still working on it.

This will be a way to explicitly account for missing atoms in severely
incomplete models. I will write a quick notice on phenixbb once it is
available for general use.

Pavel.