[phenixbb] cis peptides

Timothy Springer springer at idi.harvard.edu
Sun Jan 30 13:57:01 PST 2011

I notice that during manual rebuilding cis peptides are frequently put in by mistake. It is considerable manual work to make them trans and would be nice to follow that with torsion dynamics with say a 3.1 A structure we    are working on. Coot can find a list of cis peptides and it is often a surprise to postdocs to see it. I will ask mehmet to send you structure and list of the non-pro ones.

Sent from my iPhone