[phenixbb] Elbow and smiles to make CO coordinates

Machius, Mischa Christian machius at med.unc.edu
Fri Jul 8 11:13:09 PDT 2011

For getting carbon monoxide coordinates: In coot, go to File > Get Monomer...
Type in "CMO" and click OK.

A carbon monoxide molecule will po up in the middle of the window (provided everything is set up correctly).

If you are trying to fit an electron density, place that density in the middle of the window before you retrieve the ligand.

Hope that helps.

Cheers!
MM