[phenixbb] Phenix TLS refined model feeding into next round of refinement

Daqi Tu daqi.tu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 15:34:57 PDT 2011

Pavel,

Thanks. This answered my concern. I wanted to use TLS, just not
anisotropic INDIVIDUAL B factor refinement, which at my resolution is
not high enough. I was just worried the ANISOU record will fool the
program into anisotropic individual B factor refinement. But clearly
when TLS is still requested, Phenix knows what to do.

cheers,
Daqi