[phenixbb] elbow question

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Thu Jun 2 11:57:59 PDT 2011

Wolfram

There is a bug that adds the hydrogen. I corrected it and generated
the attached file. The bug fix will be in a future nightly build very
soon. Note that the hydrogens are not on the phosphates because eLBOW
assumes a neutral pH. If you want them, I can provide a restraints
file including them.

Thanks

Nigel