[phenixbb] elbow question

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Fri Jun 3 08:24:26 PDT 2011

Carsten

There are three levels of pH dependance in eLBOW at the moment. From the

phenix.elbow --help

--pH=PH               specify --pH=low to retain exact input chemistry
                        --pH=neutral to remove hydrogens from acids ...
                        --pH=high to add hydrogens to amines

Neutral pH (the default) also removes hydrogens from phosphates.

If you are referring to in situ pH calculations, its on the list.

Nigel