[phenixbb] mr_rosetta - homology search with hhr file - Cannot contact EBI DbFetch

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Tue Jun 7 14:25:29 PDT 2011

Hi Jorje,

Yes, you can prepare your model separately from mr_rosetta.  You can do
this (for example) with:

phenix.mr_model_preparation 3800765_mod_ed.hhr

If that fails with the same download problem, you can create an alignment
file and use phenix.sculptor to edit your model.

Then as you suggest, you can use your edited model directly as a
"search_model" and skip the .hhr files entirely.

Let me know if that doesn't do it!
All the best,
Tom T