[phenixbb] phenix.validate ? Or RSCC from command line?

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Mon Jun 20 10:49:48 PDT 2011

Hi Francis,

phenix.model_vs_data model.pdb data.mtz comprehensive=true

will give you map CC computed per residue or per atom (depending on
resolution). Also, it will list 2mFo-DFc and mFo-DFc map values per atom
or per residue.

More info:
https://www.phenix-online.org/documentation/model_vs_data.htm

Additionally there is a more general tool
(phenix.real_space_correlation) which gives more fine controls, but I
guess phenix.model_vs_data should be just enough.

Pavel.