[phenixbb] B-factor and phenix.refine+Occ+charge

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Thu Jun 23 11:11:55 PDT 2011

Hi,

some typical things to try in this situation:

- refine occupancy and B of Sn starting with different (reasonable) values;
- make sure the input PDB file contains charge and phenix.refine did
recognize it (check log file as Ralf suggested);
- try refining anisotropic ADP for Sn only.
- a somewhat higher ADP for Sn compared to surrounding atoms is not too
unexpected as it is an "isolated" atom (not covalently bonded to other
atoms), and therefore can be more mobile.

Pavel.