[phenixbb] Difference Map positive peaks in release dev-798

Yuri yuri.pompeu at ufl.edu
Sat Jun 25 22:04:17 PDT 2011

Pavel,
I just ran the same job using the last official release (743).
Some differences:
>When the change occurred (between which version numbers)?
  Some where in between 743 and dev-798.

>Does the peak disappear if you do the same calculation using an older
> version?

Yes, I see no positive or negative peaks for the Mg ion (nor my
ligand).

>There is no general remedy - it's all case-dependent.
>Does its B-factor differ significantly from surrounding atoms?

Yes, the B-factor for the ligand is 20 on average. The surrounding
residues and cofactor are 10 or below.
But, as I mentioned above, I see no positive peak density this time
around.

--
Yuri Pompeu