[phenixbb] phenix.ligand_identification problem

Andrzej alnyds at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 00:05:15 PDT 2011

Dear All,

  I'm having problem with running ligand_identification script.
  All well up to the point where the ligand library is created and then
for each ligand following error is displayed:

Running job sequence 13, ligand 14, in /share/scratch/an...
Sorry, resolve was not able to finish on the first cycle

I suspect it has something to do with resolve size but there is no
keyword like resolve_size for ligand_identification.

I've tested my input files with 1.7.1-743 and dev-738 release - same
results.

Thanks in advance for the support!

Regards, Andrzej
--
Dr. Andrzej Lyskowski (andrzej[.]lyskowski[@]acib[.]at)

      ACIB Austrian Centre of Industrial Biotechnology GmbH
      Petersgasse 14, A-8010 Graz, Austria
      http://acib.at/
c/o
      IMB Institute of Molecular Biosciences, University of Graz
      Humboldtstraße 50,III/194, A-8010 Graz, Austria
      http://strubi.uni-graz.at/
      +43 316 380 1993   tel
      +43 316 380 9897   fax