[phenixbb] Implementation of French & Wilson data correction?

Keitaro Yamashita yamashita at castor.sci.hokudai.ac.jp
Tue Mar 1 16:45:12 PST 2011

Dear Randy and Pavel,

It's amazing to me that MLI target test case gave significantly better
reesults because I thought contributions of weak intensities to
refinement are very small.

I wonder when does MLI work very well -- e.g. in case there're many
negative intensities (measured with much noise)?
And, Did the test case where MLI gave significantly better results
give also better electron density map?

I understand MLI can give more accurate model but there're still some
problems such like I->F conversion etc..

I will read the paper introduced by Pavel -- thanks!

Cheers,

Keitaro