[phenixbb] Important change in phenix.refine output: MTZ file with data and map coefficients

Schubert, Carsten [PRDUS] CSCHUBER at its.jnj.com
Fri Mar 4 04:38:54 PST 2011

Hi Pavel,

how will this affect coot? It is very convenient to just point to an
mtz_mapcoeff file and have coot produce a map automatically. Has this
been verified to work? I would rather have the autoload feature retained
as a convenience for the general user base to make their work load more
efficient than try to cater to a minority who quite frankly shouldn't be
doing what they are doing when they don't know the difference between
map-coefficients and structure factors.

I guess I need to coffee, realize I'm getting cranky early in the
morning ....

-Carsten