[phenixbb] Elbow problem

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Fri Mar 11 11:27:19 PST 2011

Jerome

If you are using a PDB file without hydrogens, there can often be
ambiguous bonding assignments so it can be better to add hydrogens or
use a "better" chemical input like SMILES, Mol2 etc that explicitly
states the bonding. You can also use REEL to define bond orders and
run eLBOW.

Either way, send me the input file (off list) and I'll take a look.

Nigel