[phenixbb] Refinement Strategy vs. R gap

Yuri yuri.pompeu at ufl.edu
Wed Mar 16 13:19:51 PDT 2011

Nat,
I checked the log file and it looks like it picked residues to be
anisotropic, but when I re-ran it with the automatic selection it did
not. Sometimes I have to exit out and re open the GUI so it picks up on
changes.
On a different note, I am having trouble running TLS. After I find the
optimal number of groups (either through phenix or TLSMD server) my
selection shows up on the GUI but there is no button that lets me close
that window to move on with the refinement. The only way to close that
window is by hitting Cancel, clearly not what we want...
If I dont close the window, phenix.refine says I am still editing TLS
params and will not start obviously.
any light?

--
Yuri Pompeu