[phenixbb] r_free_flags.export_for_ccp4 option of iotbx.reflection_file_editor

Keitaro Yamashita yamashita at castor.sci.hokudai.ac.jp
Fri Mar 25 01:14:51 PDT 2011

Dear PHENIX developers,

I'm using phenix-1.7-650 (current latest).

I noticed that r_free_flags.export_for_ccp4 option of
iotbx.reflection_file_editor, which convert flag convention to ccp4
style, does always assign 1..19 to working set at random.

In CCP4 style, I think working set flag numbers should be
1 .. (1 / fraction - 1).
Otherwise, I'm afraid it might have a bad influence on further
processing e.g. flag value completion using ccp4 program.

I look forward to your response,

Keitaro