[phenixbb] ligand problem in phenix.refine

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Sun Mar 27 22:58:44 PDT 2011

  Hi Hailiang,

I guess to be able to run phenix.refine you need to follow phenix.refine
style -;)
Most likely using phenix.elbow or phenix.ready_set and defining custom
bonds and angles as described here:
http://phenix-online.org/documentation/refinement.htm#anch86
should be enough to do what you want. If not, then please send me the
inputs and tell what exactly you are trying to do, and I will send you
back a working example.

Pavel.