[phenixbb] mr_rosetta

Jermaine Jenkins jljbbc88 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 15:23:06 PDT 2011

I have been trying a standard run of mr_rosetta and I have stopped at the
same point (output below). 32 folders were created in the
GROUP_OF_RESCORE_MR_ROSETTA_1 folder and the mr_rosetta.log files all say
that saved overall results to a  .../results.pkl and the Run log file states
that each job finished. But no further files were written in the Work folder
under each RUN folder and I am assuming there should be a folder with my
final 20 Rosetta models somewhere. Does this mean there was a failure in a
subscript?

Starting sub-processes Group of rescore MR rosetta:Rescoring set of rosetta
models...

Splitting work into 32 jobs and running with 4 processors using sh
background=True in ....MR_ROSETTA_1/GROUP_OF_RESCORE_MR_ROSETTA_1

Starting job 1...Log will be:
..../MR_ROSETTA_1/GROUP_OF_RESCORE_MR_ROSETTA_1/RUN_FILE_1.log
Starting job 2...Log will be:
..../MR_ROSETTA_1/GROUP_OF_RESCORE_MR_ROSETTA_1/RUN_FILE_2.log

thanks,
JJ