[phenixbb] Multiple pdb entries in phenix.fmodel

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Wed May 11 13:50:53 PDT 2011

Hi,

yes, you can split your model into several PDB files and give it to
phenix.refine: internally it will combine all input PDB contents into
one model and use it.

You can also use
iotbx.pdb.join_fragment_files A.pdb B.pdb C.pdb
to merge multiple PDB file into one.

Note, multiple model files (files containing several models split by
MODEL-ENDMDL) are not supported in phenix.refine, although supported in
phenix.model_vs_data, phenix.maps, phenix.fmodel, etc.

Pavel.