[phenixbb] ADP refinement

Christian Roth christian.roth at bbz.uni-leipzig.de
Thu May 26 08:53:33 PDT 2011

Dear all,

I am sorry for this very stupid question, but I probably overlooked the
relevant text in the documentation. I requested the refinement of a heavy atom
(chloride) with anisotropic ADP. In the log than isotropic refined ADP were set
for 0 atoms. I guess I have to define all other chains as isotropic. Is that
right. I have a lot of chains, it would be possible but a pain (more than 40
chains). Is there a something like refine anisotropic chain x and all others
isotropic?

Thanks and best Regards

Christian