[phenixbb] Iterative build composite omit hanging

José Trincão trincao at dq.fct.unl.pt
Mon May 30 04:05:57 PDT 2011

Hello,
I tried to run an iterative build composite omit for my protein - P1, 1350 residues/monomer, 4 molecules in the A.U.. After about 1.5 weeks running almost all was done except one omit region which was stuck. I had two processes running indefinitely (reduce and python) with no output. I tried to rerun that region alone but it gets stuck also with reduce producing no output. What should I do to get the complete map (I am going to merge all the other regions together, but would like to know why this particular one is problematic).
Thanks!

Jose

José Trincão, PhD	CQFB at FCT-UNL
2829-516 Caparica, Portugal

"It's very hard to make predictions... especially about the future" - Niels Bohr