[phenixbb] strategy suggestion ???

Vellieux Frederic Frederic.Vellieux at ibs.fr
Mon May 30 23:14:57 PDT 2011

You don't always need to carry out simulated annealing. Typically,
simulated annealing will be carried out for a "de novo" structure
determination; for molecular replacement I hardly ever use simulated
annealing (or not at all). However, if the initial electron density maps
after molecular replacement are of insufficient quality, and if the
resolution is high enough, then I send the starting model and mtz file
to the Arp / Warp server for automatic model rebuilding.

Fred.