[phenixbb] Cross Validation Reflection Set question

Francis E Reyes Francis.Reyes at Colorado.EDU
Sun Nov 6 18:18:30 PST 2011

Open question,

Is this 'step wise resolution increase' still necessary in the days of maximum likelihood refinement?

On Nov 6, 2011, at 7:14 PM, Yuri wrote:

>> Is this really necessary in this case (refine against lower res data,
>> then continue with the whole data set
> I think I have a backbone shift in this structure (relative to native protein used for MR)
> so I wanted to do it this way befor trying to go all the way down to 2A.

Francis E. Reyes M.Sc.
215 UCB
University of Colorado at Boulder