[phenixbb] Cross Validation Reflection Set question

Phzwart phzwart at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 19:03:44 PST 2011

Another benefit is reduced memory usage and increased speed: if sigmaA is close to zero/very low for d values below (say) 2 angstrom up to the high resolution limit of (say) 1 angstrom, you could shave off execution time during the starting cycles of refinement.

I guess patience is a virtue though....

Peter

Sent from my iPhone