[phenixbb] Rebetta fragment library

Wei Shi Wei.Shi.GR at dartmouth.edu
Thu Nov 10 11:05:27 PST 2011

Hi Tom,
I see. Thank you so much!

Best,
Wei
________________________________
From: phenixbb-bounces at phenix-online.org [phenixbb-bounces at phenix-online.org] on behalf of Tom Terwilliger [terwilliger at lanl.gov]
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 2:01 PM
To: PHENIX user mailing list
Subject: Re: [phenixbb] Rebetta fragment library

Hi Wei,
Usually you can download these files with a right-click or a "save_as" in a browser, or in linux you can say:

wget "http://etcetcetc" (you paste the link in the quotes there)

Or you can copy and paste.  The plain text format as they come is fine. Also the compressed .gz files are fine.

All the best,
Tom T