[phenixbb] twin/pseudo-symmetry question

Green, Todd green at cbse.uab.edu
Fri Nov 11 11:05:02 PST 2011

Regarding imosflm and full control, I remember reading about the variant choices for C2 somewhere. So somewhere I have the files from imosflm done this way. I just never went beyond the processing to see what happens. So there is room to check.

I'll also check for the integral absences to check for the obverse/reverse twin. If this is the case. Can I apply an twin operation to the refinement? I'll spend some time googling this.

Thanks also for the info regarding rfree selection (including you Nat) I can just reverse course and import the original scalepack file (or imosflm files rather) and follow the refinement as i just did.

If the current refinement in C2 (with twin) were correct, are the numbers r_work = 0.1582 r_free = 0.1866 too low to be reasonable?

Thanks -
Todd