[phenixbb] test_hhr

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Mon Nov 21 08:18:26 PST 2011

Hi Alex,

One thing to check is whether this is simply a problem in fetching files
as you mention.  You can try setting your proxy with something like:

setenv HTTP_PROXY proxyout.mydomain.edu:8080

where you would change "mydomain.edu" to your domain.

If this is the only test that fails, I would otherwise not worry about it
(it would just mean that you cannot run mr_rosetta simply starting from an
hhr file, you would have to download files yourself, and edit them for
example with phenix.sculptor).

All the best,
Tom T