[phenixbb] phenix.phaser generate .sol file

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Thu Oct 13 16:01:14 PDT 2011

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 2:43 AM, G Y <gysubscribe at gmail.com> wrote:
> I run phaser in phenix with GUI and script using params.eff. For both
> case, I can not find .sol file in the outputs. What option or command I
> should used in GUI and params.eff to generate the .sol file in the outputs?
> Thanks for your kind help!

There isn't a way to do this right now - Phaser saves the result as a
Python "pickle" file, which encapsulates (among other things) the
information contained in the .sol file.  When this saved result is
loaded back into Phaser the solution information is read directly,
without an intermediate file.  Does I need to add an option to write
out the .sol too?  I had assumed there wasn't any information in it
that was interpretable by humans.

-Nat