[phenixbb] phenix.pdbtools

Ed Pozharski epozh001 at umaryland.edu
Fri Oct 21 10:07:06 PDT 2011

Normally you should be able to get the list of options by just running
the command without parameters.  It may, of course, be incomplete: the
version that I have lists both --show-adp-statistics and
--show-geometry-statistics as "Show complete ADP (B-factors)
statistics.", which is unlikely.

On Fri, 2011-10-21 at 09:45 -0700, Abhinav Kumar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I had been using the pdbtools to obtain the rmsd on various geometry
> parameters using the command:
> phenix.pdbtools my.pdb --show-geometry-statistics
>
> Now pdbtools does not recognize the option
> "--show-geometry-statistics"
>
> What is the option now?
>
> I am using phenix-1.7.2-869.
> --
>
> Thanks,
> Abhinav
>
> JCSG at SSRL, SLAC
> Phone: (650) 926-2992
> Fax: (650) 926-3292

Edwin Pozharski, PhD, Assistant Professor
University of Maryland, Baltimore
When the Way is forgotten duty and justice appear;
Then knowledge and wisdom are born along with hypocrisy.
When harmonious relationships dissolve then respect and devotion arise;
When a nation falls to chaos then loyalty and patriotism are born.