[phenixbb] phenix.phaser generate .sol file

G Y gysubscribe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 06:15:57 PDT 2011

Thank you for your kind answer. In fact, what I need are the euler angles,
translation vectors and Z-scores for each solution. I run phenix.phaser from
a shell script by phenix.phaser params.eff, not from GUI, still I can not
file a .sol file.

How can I get those information if there is no .sol file? I found in output
log file there are some information like that. But they are not summarized
in a nice list and located at different part of the log file which makes it
difficult to grep these informations. Is there any easy way to obtain a list
for euler angles, translation vectors, Z-socre for all the solutions in a
nice format?

Thank you again.