[phenixbb] phenix.pdbtools --show-adp-statistics

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Mon Oct 24 14:00:43 PDT 2011

Hi All,

phenix.pdbtools model.pdb model_statistics=true

covers both, geometry and ADP. I will get rid of "--" options as soon as
I get a chance, not in one go most likely, but gradually. So if a usual
command does not work, try to exercise some minimal creativity to guess
what's similar might work. Typically, a few seconds spent on trying will
lead you to the answer. If not, you know what to do: yes, correct, write
to phenixbb, and receive the solution within a day.