[phenixbb] Ligand / Loop occupancy refinement

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Mon Sep 19 08:10:45 PDT 2011

Hi Tony,

could you please send me the PDB file or its part that contains all
residues (atoms) in question, tell occupancies of which atoms should be
refined and how, and I will send you back working example as soon as I can.

What you are trying to do is definitely possible to do in phenix.refine.

Please send files off list (to may email directly).

Thanks,
Pavel