[phenixbb] real space residuals

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Mon Sep 26 13:12:22 PDT 2011

HI,

oh, I see, residuals are of course different.

What do you need them for? We have at least two real-space target types.
This is not exposed to user-accessible level, though you can compute
these target values using a Python script.

One is just a sum of density map values at interpolated at atomic centers.
The other one is a squared sum of differences (rho_target-rho_model).

Pavel