[phenixbb] Can the Update Waters routine ignore specified waters?

John Pascal jpascal at KimmelCancerCenter.org
Tue Apr 3 08:01:09 PDT 2012

Hello All,

While using Update Waters in the phenix GUI, several waters that have
been defined around a metal binding site are removed.  I am happy with
the placement of these waters - can I specify somewhere that Update
Waters should leave them alone?  and that their positions, etc. are
still refined during the run?  Thanks.

Best Regards,
John

--
*John M. Pascal, PhD*
Assistant Professor

Email: John.Pascal at KimmelCancerCenter.org
<mailto:John.Pascal at KimmelCancerCenter.org>
Phone: (215) 503-4596
Fax: (215) 923-2117