[phenixbb] Limit Ramachandran restrain to certain region

Nian Huang huangnian at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 13:38:18 PDT 2012

Dear all,
Is it possible to limit Ramachandran restrain to specified residues in
phenix.refine? I have a couple of loops with very poor density. The
refinement process always made some residues fall out of ramachandran
plot no matter how I tightened the weight and adjusted the residues
back. Because the diffraction is about 2.3 A, I don't want the
ramachandran restrain to impact the rest of structure. Thanks.

Nian Huang