[phenixbb] Phaser-MR issues?

Noinaj, Nicholas (NIH/NIDDK) [F] noinajn at niddk.nih.gov
Sun Apr 15 11:54:52 PDT 2012

Hi,

I just installed the latest installer (1036) and having issues with Phaser-MR.  i have a multi-domain structure (6-domains) and trying to search for the domains individually but starting with the most conserved first using the Direct search method.  However, my issues are...

1- Phaser-MR appears to still be using the 'automatically determined search order' instead of the order I have selected despite me having this turned OFF

2- Phaser-MR appears to still be using the 'FAST method' despite me having DIRECT method chosen

Anyone else seeing this or could i be doing something wrong here?  Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Cheers,
Nick