[phenixbb] on the Crystallographic data and refinement statistics table in the crystallography paper

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Thu Apr 26 05:22:26 PDT 2012

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 6:57 AM, Dialing Pretty <hdc123hdc123 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> In the protein crystalographic paper, there is always a table on
> Crystallographic data and refinement statistics. Do you have some
> suggestions on which items should be contained in this item?

Yes, run phenix.table_one (I recommend using the GUI in the latest
nightly build for this), supplying it your model, data, and
integration/scaling log files, and it will generate a table that
should be suitable for most journals.

Many journals also have their own recommendations; check the author
instructions for either NSMB, Structure, or Acta D, you should find
some kind of template.  (I cribbed from these when writing the
program; they're all pretty similar, with minor differences.)

-Nat