[phenixbb] metal coordination

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Mon Apr 30 08:55:25 PDT 2012

Daniel

phenix.metal_coordination generates a file to add to the phenix.refine
inputs. phenix.refine doesn't use LINK records either reading them in
or writing them out. You can use phenix.link_edits to read the LINK
records in a PDB file and generate an edits file for phenix.refine.

Regarding use of the output from phenix.metal_coordination, you should
use remove the angle restraints or use the phil parameter
output_angles=False during the initial stages of refinement.

Cheers

Nigel