[phenixbb] pseudotranslation and twinning problem

Rajeshwer Sankhala Rajeshwer.Sankhala at jefferson.edu
Sun Dec 2 14:32:12 PST 2012

I am new to crystallography. I have collected data for 26 kDa protein with a maximum resolution of 2.25A in I 41 space group. I have a poor model for molecular replacement (~15-20% identical). When i did xtriage run, it suggested -h,k,-l twinning law and indicated about pseudo-translation. Now when i am running Phaser for molecular replacement i am getting very low LLG (less than 100) and TFZ score (5-6). Can anyone suggest which parameters or setting i should use to improve my LLG score and get a best model for refinement.

Thanks
Raj